When activating process variant error "An error occurred while activating process variant. Please contact your system administrator" shows.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
User is not a "service user" with the permission to activate a process.
STEP 1: Check Manage Permission Groups if the user is part of the “OnboardingBPEServiceUser” group.
- Admin Center.
2. In the Tools Search field > Manage Permission Groups
3. Select OnboardingBPEServiceUser. (This permission group is available in Onboarding 2.0 by default)
4. Check to see if user is available in the group otherwise add user to the group.
5. Click Finished.
STEP 2: Ensure that the user is selected as a Service User.
- Go to Admin Center> Update Process Flows for Onboarding (2.0) and Offboarding (2.0).
2. Select the process that you want to update under Select Process Flows.
3. Select the user from the "Select Service User" menu.
STEP 3: Activate the Process Variant
- Go to Admin Center > Process Variant Manager
2. Select Onboarding Process
3. Click Activate button
Process Variant, Error, Error Activating Process Variant , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , How To