- Assuming that you have two kind of users in parallel in HANA system:
- The first one is a modeler that responsible for all the modeling in the system such as Hana view, Calculation view and other developments.
- The second one consumes the products which modelers developed. This kind of user need authorization to consume the calculation view and external hana view, only.
- Considering all of your users have Modeling authorization role, they'll be able to see analytical privileges (like SYS_BI_CP_ALL) assigned to other users. This allows users to have full data access to all information views in your SAP HANA system.
- You require the second kind of users (those who just need to consume the view) to have no permissions to access all information views.
- How can you separate and build a new authorization role that remove this permission?
SAP HANA Platform 2.0
SYS_BI_CP_ALL, privileges, data access, analytic privilege , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.