When clicking some Jump To buttons, in the Actions button, employees are being logged off.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any employee's profile;
- Click on the "Actions" button;
- Then, scroll down to the "Jump To" section;
- Click in one of the options, such as "Career Worksheet", "Job Profile", "Development Plan", "Performance Review" and "Goal Management";
- See that you are logged off.
This issue is planned to be fixed in b2105 release.
As soon as it is delivered, this KBA will be updated.
Navigate to the pages via Menu or by searching for it in People/Actions Search.
TGM-11829, Jump To, Actions, Button, Logged Off, Logging Off, Career Worksheet, Job Profile, Development Plan, Performance Review and Goal Management, Employee, Profile, Disconnected. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem