Manager is getting an error when viewing the item details while adding an item through the Development Plan.
Error: Item is not available through your catalogue
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- On the upper left, click on the dropdown and choose one of the manager's direct report
- Add Learning Activity and Find in Catalog
- Click on the Item to view the item details
- Error appears. (Item is not available through your catalogue.)
The item is not part of the subordinate's Library access.
As confirmed by Engineering, This is working as designed.
The selected item is not in the sub-ordinate's catalog and it is only the mangers' catalog. When the manager is switching from their development plan to another user's development then UI assumes that the person is the one selecting the item details and since they do not have access to their catalog the system displays an error.
For this use case, it is recommend to either:
- assign the courses and view details
- add the item in the users catalog.
Item is not available through your catalogue, error in viewing item details in development plan , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , How To