- LIKP-LFUHR displays the seconds as 00 for Inbound Delivery
- When an Inbound Delivery is created for a PO with VL31N the delivery time displays the seconds as 00
- Even though the seconds in the delivery time are maintained when creating the Inbound Delivery they still show as initial
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
LIKP-LFUHR, VL31N, VL32N, Inbound Delivery, Delivery time, seconds , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.