How to split date into different columns in Advanced Reporting
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
You can use Calculated Columns tool to split the date into different columns
*The images below are from our demo instance
1. Create a new Calculated Column
2. Give it a name
3. Data type: select "Number"
4. Select the desired column under "Date"
5. Double click on the Value (green box, in this case it is "Date of Birth")
6. Click on Edit
7. Function: Select Year, month or day
8. Click on OK
9. Only the Function selected (year, month or day) will be displayed in a column
How to split date into different columns in Advanced Reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem