- ERROR: User does not have the sufficient authorization
- ERROR: You do not have sufficient authorizations ("Edit Authorization" and "Edit User Data"), so you are not able to use this application. Please contact your user administrators found in "My Important Contacts"
- Getting an error while assigning Authorization Package to other S-User IDs
- Error: Insufficient Authorizations while assigning Authorization Packages to users
- My user is an administrator but cannot assign Authorization Packages to users
- Why can't I assign Authorization Packages to users?
- Not able to provide authorizations to other users using Authorization Packages
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- User Management application
SAP S/4HANA 1909
KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.