After every release, for the enhancements and changes to reflect, you can update the existing active Onboarding workflows in Process Variant Manager. After it’s activated from the Process Variant Manager, it gets automatically deployed in Business Process Engine. You can customize the steps and activate the workflow of the newly created processes by updating the process variant.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
An update to the Process Variant is required only if the Onboarding2CoreWorkflow is fixed or enhanced. In all other cases the process variant need not be updated.
- Go to Admin Center and in the tools search field, enter Process Variant Manager.
- The Process Variant Manager page opens.
- Select the process variant, and click on the edit icon under Actions to modify the Process Variant Name and Description.
- To update the process flow, click the process variant name and then click the node to add an additional process step or modify the existing step.
- Click Save and Validate.
- The process variant is saved and validated. Click OK to return to the newly created process flow.
- Click Activate to deploy the process variant in Business Process Engine.
Process Variant Manager, PVM, Update Process Variant Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-BPE , BPE Process Flow , How To