When trying to can cancel Onboarding from the dashboard following error is received:
[COE0018]The cancellation request for the new hire %% has failed. Please contact your administrator.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Onboarding Dashboard
- Click on view all task for a particular candidate.
- Click on take action on the top right corner and press cancel
- Following error is thrown:
[COE0018]The cancellation request for the new hire 12 has failed. Please contact your administrator.
One of the reason for this issue is termination event is not configured in the instance.
The termination event must be configured in the event picklist and terminated status in the employee status. If these configuration are missing from the picklist center then they need to be added for the cancel onboarding to work properly.
Please follow the below steps for configuration:
- Go to picklist center
- Search for event picklist
- Add a new value to this picklist with the following details: External code: 26, Label: Termination and save
- Similarly search for employee status picklist
- Add a new value to the picklist with the following details: External code: T, label: Terminated and save
- Add a event reason for termination in the manage organization pay and job structure.
Please find the attached document for the screenshots on the configuration
Cancellation, cancel, Onboarding 2.0, cancel, [COE0018]The cancellation request for the new hire , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem