- Wrong Commercial Installation number is linked to an installation number
- Wrong contract is linked to my installation number in the support portal
- How to change the Commercial Installation listed for an installation number
- How to update the installation so the new contract is linked
- How to change the products or contracts available for an installation number
- New contract was signed but installation still has the old contract linked
How do I remove the old Commercial Installation number from my company's installation numbers?
- Installation Management application is still showing the old Commercial Installatino number for my installations
- Why is the product drop-down missing products?
- Why does the product drop-down list result in a No Data message?
- Do I need to request a new installation number to pick up our new contract?
- Our company purchased new licenses but they aren't available with our installation numbers
- Changed our contract and need a new installation number for the new licenses
- The old commercial number is still listed on the installation number
- The wrong installation number is listed on our installation numbers in Installation Management
- Can we update the commercial installation number on an existing installation or do we need to create a new installation number?
k-install , comm install , SAP Contracts , SAP OM , licensing , invoice , sales order , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , Sybase Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , Business Objects Products , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.