- National ID information is not deleted for Cancelled Onboarding activity.
- Trying to hire a candidate under a new Job Requisition after cancelling their previous Onboarding activity and when we try to hire him in Manage Pending hire, system is giving Nation ID information error message.
- Why national ID information is not removed from the Onboarding system even after cancellation candidate Onboarding process.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Manage Business Configuration > PersonInfo > Person-id-External.
- Check the detail info
- Look for HRIS Sync Mapping:Standard field
- See if it is mapped to Username
- Onboarding identify cancelled user based on emailId not by username. When username is not equal to emailId, new userId is created with new Onboading activity. That why system complains that National Id still exist in the system under the old username.
- Currently, username change is not supported with re-initiate Onboarding.
DRTM purge should be performed after cancel onboarding and then re-initiate onboarding should be done.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem