You have created a purchase document and activated the tax trace but when you display the tax trace, you get an error:
Application log information for this run is not available.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select New Purchase Order under Common Tasks
- Enter all details and select Actions-> Activate Tax trace
- Now select "Display Tax Trace" at items level-> taxes tab
- Error: Application log information for this run is not available.
You have changed the tax code manually. If you manually change the tax code, then the tax decision tree will not work.
Please do not make manual changes in the tax code which is automatically determined by the system, then the tax trace will display the tax decision tree to show how the tax has been determined.
2427419 - How to use Activate Tax Trace
Activate tax trace, Application log information for this run is not available, tax decision tree , KBA , activate tax trace , tax decision tree , application log information for this run , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem