If a contact from the exception list is removed after the availability date expires it's reselected in a later activity below error occurs
- Error: Some records are not available because they are being retrieved. These data records are available again as soon as the retrieval process is complete
- Desktop Connection automatically loads the account, contact relationship, and contact person into the exception list from CRM and synchronizes them for a specific period of time. After the availability date in the issue list expires, Desktop Connection removes the accounts, contact relationships, and contacts from the exception list.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
"Search in SAP CRM", local storage (sales book) , KBA , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.