The Confirm Execution button and the Confirm Execution option when clicking on the Submit button is not active for a Contract.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Contracts view.
- Select Contract XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Contract).
- The Confirm Execution button is grayed out.
- Open the Contract.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The option Confirm Execution is grayed out.
This issue can have 2 causes:
- The Contract is not released. The Confirm Execution button is only active if the Contract was Released.
- The workcenter CRM_FIELDSERVICEANDREPAIR and view Service Confirmations is not assigned to the user.
Ensure that the Contract is released and the user has the access rights to the Service Confirmations view.
Confirm Execution; greyed out; inactive; not available , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem