Error "Comments are not supported with your permission setting, please contact your administrator" when trying to add comment in the empty cell.
SAP Analytics Cloud - 2021.2.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Open SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant
- Navigate to Main Menu >> Browse >> Files >> Public >> Open Story
- Try to add a comment in the empty cell of the table
- An error message will pop up “Comments are not supported with your permission settings. Please contact your administrator.”
As per the error message using "OR" in the role level security or filter is not supported.
Please be noted that if multiple rows exist in the role level security, it is considered as using "OR", which is not supported.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped
Due to settings done in custom permissions. , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-CMT , SAC collaboration, commenting , Problem