This Knowledge Base Article(KBA) will help you on how you can add add a Company Specific Help document in the Help Center in SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C)
SAP Cloud for Customer
The Help Center contains the solution-specific Help documentation delivered by SAP. As an administrator, you can also add company-specific documentation in any workset, for example process descriptions or general business rules. It is also possible to add a file to all screens within the system.
- Navigate to the screen where you would like to add a document.
- Open the Help Center.
- You can add your document to this screen, or to all screens in the system.
- To add your document to this screen, click Add Company-Specific Content under You Can Also.
- To add your document to all screens, click Add Company-Specific Content for all Screens under You Can Also.
- To link to an online document, click New, then Link.
- Name (This is the name that will appear as the link in the Help Center.)
- Below file format supported:
- Any Microsoft Office format (such as .docx or .xlsx)
Add Company Specific Help, Company Specific Help, Upload File, Upload Link, Valid URL, Help Center, You Can Also. , KBA , you can also , add company specific help , upload file , company specific help , valid link , upload link , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , LOD-CRM-ADM , Administration UI , Problem