- ASE reports the following errors and encounters "Current process infected with signal 11 at bitstr::test" which crashes the server while holding Pdes Chain Spinlocks.
- Many 701 errors reported in ASE errorlog:
Error 701, Severity: 17, State: 3 "There is not enough procedure cache to run this procedure, trigger, or SQL batch. Retry later, or ask your SA to reconfigure ASE with more procedure cache."
- Many 1601 errors reported in ASE errorlog:
Error 1601, Severity: 17, State: 3 "There are not enough 'user connections' available to start a new process. Retry when there are fewer active users, or ask your System Administrator to reconfigure ASE with more user connections."
- Current process infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV) (bitstr::test(unsigned long)
- The stack include the following:
Spinlocks held by kpid 257895817
Spinlock Pdes Chain Spinlocks at address 0x00002aaab6a17d00 owned by 257895817
******** End of stack trace, spid 18115, kpid 257895817, suid 1305
End of spinlock display.
end of stack trace, spid 18115, kpid 257895817, suid 1305
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
bitstr::test, Pdes Chain , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.