After installing SP07 of Focused Build (SAPK-20007INSTOST) or higher, you observe in /nST22 syntax errors in line 1 reporting "Method GET_SPRINTS_4_WAVE does not exist" or "Method GET_SPRINTS_4_WAVE is not declared or inherited in class". Mentioned dumps appear in /nST22, for example:
- While trying to open a WP in "My Work Packages" app (it keeps "Loading Data").
- While trying to select a document type (i.e. Requirement) in "Mass Change Operation" app (there are no options available).
- After SPAU clearing during implementation of Technical collective note for ST-OST 200 SP07 (2955731).
Dumps (in /nST22) could be related to different programs, for example:
- Associated with class /SALM/CL_EXT_INTEG_API
- Associated with class /SALM/CL_GRID_AS
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (ST-OST 200 SP07 or above)
GET_SPRINTS_4_WAVE, /SALM/CL_EXT_INTEG_API, /SALM/CL_GRID_AS, /SALM/CL_CRMUI5_SERVICE_DATA, /SALM/CL_MC_DPC_EXT, Focused Build, SP07, SP08 , KBA , /salm/cl_ext_integ_outbound , SV-SMG-OST-FB-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.