The candidate is hired later than the start date, the external user conversion job is running fine, but it didn't pick that user hired later than start date. The hired candidate is still showing inactive in employee profile.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX
- Navigate to employee Profile
- Search for Onboardee
- View Onboardee status is inactive after hired date
The closing period for the task rule ONB2_ProcessClosurePeriodConfig is too short so it does not give the convert job time to pickup the activity.
Walk around for list of affected user is to
- Navigate to Manage Data
- Search for candidate
- Take action
- Change Process Status to Open
- Change Tasks Status to Open
- Run the ConvertExternalUserOnStartDateJob in Provisioning
- 15 mins later run the HRIS Sync job
- Navigate to Configure Business Rules
- Search for rule SAP_ONB2_ProcessClosurePeriodConfig
- Take action > Make Correction
- Set the Closure Period days to a minimum of 30 days to give the convert job a chance to pick up the candidates.
Following are the criteria which needs to be met to pick candidate for conversion job
- Active Event from the Event Reason from job history, it must be Hire
- Process status it must be OPEN
- Hire Status it must be HIRED
If one of the conditions not meet as above the conversion job will not convert the user.
Onboarding, OBX, candidate profile inactive, Conversion Job , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem