- When packing the inbound delivery an additional packaging line item is being added to the delivery with the status of 'goods movement relevant'
- Packaging line items on the delivery have Goods Movement status 'A' which means that goods movement is relevant
- Goods Movement status (VBUP-WBSTA) blank or not relevant is expected for packaging line items
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Inbound Delivery, VBUP-WBSTA, VL32N, Goods movement status, confirmation of service, TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM, packaging material, packaging line item , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.