In Advanced Search, you are using the Date and Time Zone to filter the order by date XX.XX.XXXX and Time Zone YYY and the system is returning different values, although the time zone in the order is the same YYY.
XX.XX.XXXX = Requested Date.
YYY = Time Zone.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Select Customer Demand view.
- Select the Advanced Search.
- Fulfill the Date XX.XX.XXXX and Time Zone YYY.
- Click Go.
- Notice that orders with Requested Date different from XX.XX.XXXX is returned.
Your user is configured with a different Time Zone. Although the time zone in the order is YYY, the time zone displayed in the results will be using the time zone set for your user.
As the query shows the date based in the configuration of your user, the system is working as expected.
Time, zone, query, filter , KBA , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To