You have added a Tax Exemption Certificate to the Account ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Account) and you expect to see the certificate under the items tab of the Service Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Select the New Service Order from the Common Tasks.
- Enter Account ID.
- Click the View All button.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Click Add Row button.
- Enter Product ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the item).
- Navigate to the Taxes subtab.
The following information disappears:
- Tax Exemption Certificate checkbox marked.
- Tax Exemption Certificate ID.
- Tax Exemption Reason.
The Tax Exemption Certificate will not apply unless the net amount of the item is greater than 0.
When you maintain a price on the product, you will see that the Tax Exemption Certificate will apply.
Tax Exemption Certificate; Service Order; Tax , KBA , AP-TTE-TC , Tax Calculation , How To