- Not possible to unblock a line item for a Schedule Agreement through the app 'Mass Changes to Purchase Scheduling Agreements'.
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- App 'Mass Changes to Purchase Scheduling Agreements'.
- Under 'Schedule Agreement Items'.
- Select Schedule Agreement/s and click on 'Mass Edit'.
- In the popup scroll down to 'Deletion Indicator'.
- Select 'Replace Field Value' and choose 'Blocked'.
- Click on 'Apply Mass Changes'.
- This then executes a background job setting the block on the Schedule Agreement line item.
- Go back into 'Mass Changes to Purchase Scheduling Agreements'.
- The Schedule Agreement which was previously blocked is no longer displayed in the list.
- Filter on 'Schedule Agreement' and search for the Schedule Agreement which was blocked.
- Under 'Schedule Agreement Items' this Schedule Agreement is not displayed.
- Under 'Schedule Agreement Headers' the Schedule Agreement is displayed but not on the item level - from here its not possible to unblock the Schedule Agreement item.
Deleted / Blocked Agreement items are not taken for mass changes so the Agreement will not appear when you search the item in the app.
Changes to other fields are not possible for the deleted / blocked items and this is a major status change in the document which can not allow further editing.
Unblocking or Undelete is not possible for the item from the App 'Mass Changes to Purchase Scheduling Agreements'.
Mass Changes to Purchase Scheduling Agreements, Block, Unblock, Delete, Mass Edit, , KBA , CA-GTF-FXU-MM-PUR , Fiori UI by FXU for MM-FIO-PUR , Problem