In Create Billing Documents app (F0798), it's expected to save a custom view where target billing index with empty billing block can be filtered out.
However, in the filter bar the 'Billing Block' indicator is a dropdown list where it won't work if it's set to blank.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In Create Billing Documents app, a custom view is saved with indicator 'Billing Block' in the header filter set to be blank, also indicator 'SD Document Category' is set as 'Credit Memo Request'.
- Press button 'Go'.
- All credit memo requests are returned back, and those who are with billing block reasons are also included.
To save a custom view where only CMRs with empty billing block, instead of setting filter in the header filter part, please follow the steps below.
- Adjust header filter by putting indicator 'SD Document Category' as 'Credit Memo Request'.
- Click on button 'Settings'.
- Under tab 'Columns', tick the 'Billing Block' checkbox.
- Under tab 'Filter', click 'Include' and set 'Billing Block' as empty.
- Click OK and save as a custom view.
Filter, Billing Block, Filter bar, Create Billing Documents , KBA , SD-FIO-BIL , Fiori UIs for Billing , Problem