- Datatype of entity attributes is decimal is a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Generating a new Physical Data Model (PDM) for IBM DB2 for z/OS, column data type is DEC.
- How to generate DECIMAL columns in the SQL script.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
- IBM DB2 Version 12 for z/OS
db2mvs, db2mvs10, db2mvs11, db2mvs12, type, number, numeric , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.