After the order quantity is changed, the ATP quantity field in the sales order is giving a '0' as quantity result.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Open an order.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Edit and change the Product Quantity from X to Y. (X stands for the Product Quantity after simulation, which is also equal to the ATP Quantity. Y stands for the new Product Quantity entered after simulation).
- Observe: The ATP Quantity is reset to '0'.
The ATP values come from the connected ERP system. When the quantity is changed, the ATP quantity is reset.
For getting the ATP quantity based on the newly changed quantity, the order needs to be simulated/transferred again.
The value that appears in C4C side for ATP quantity depends on the value sent back from ERP side based on the ATP checks.
ATP, ATP Quantity, Sales Order Simulation, ATP from ERP, Quantity , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem