Issue is with the translation of Home Country/Region column in the Adhoc report. It shows the results in English when the user has a BizX language switched to German or Dutch.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Ad Hoc Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance.
2. Change the language to English.
3. Navigate to Reporting.
4. Run the report in which you are facing issue.
5. Notice Home Country/Region column showing results in English.
6. Change the language to another (Dutch or German).
7. Run the report again and notice Home Country/Region column still showing results in English.
Engineering team still debugging this issue.
As of now, this issue will be fixed in b2111 release.
We will update the KBA once we have information from engineering team.
For Employee Central Support; Refer the Internal Notes.
Ad hoc, adhoc, report, ECT-160684, INC0294528 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem