- Global Assignment user not displaying when using the Individual View filter in Executive Review.
- User is visible under Team View filter in Executive Review.
- They can also be seen in the history of the template.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Executive Review
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- Executive Review > Select Template
- Filters > Individual View > Search for user
- Executive review shows blank.
- Filter > Team View > Search for user
- User record displays.
Global Assignment users have two records; the home and the host record.
The initial record that is returned in Executive Review will be the most effective which is the host record.
This is the current system behavior for Global Assignment records.
To display the home records under Individual View, 'All Users' needs to be selected from 'User Type'. This will show all records for the user.
Select the home record from the list and this will be displayed on the Executive Review.
Executive Review, Individual View, Global Assignment. , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-EXR , Executive Review , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To