Threshold defined in table which is based on APOS Live Data Gateway is not working
SAP Analytics Cloud 2011.2.8
Reproducing the Issue
Create model based on based on APOS Live Data Gateway.
- Create one story based on the model.
- Add threshold to the table in story and use "number ranges".
- The threshold is not working and there is no result displayed in table.
Unsupported feature for connection based on APOS Live Data Gateway。
Thresholds are currently not supported for live universe connection. In case you would like to raise this as an enhancement don't hesitate to submit a request on our Customer Influence site.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, threshold, live, universe, not working, live data,connection , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem