When editing a team goal that is assigned for over 5.000 employees, the system triggers a background Job since there is a large number of Child goals.
For the Team Goal owner, the goal is updated properly, however, the changes do not reflect in the assignee goal.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Reproducing the Issue
- As a team goal owner go to the Team Goal Panel
- Select a goal assigned to more than 5.000 employees
- Edit the team goal and click save changes
- The message "Since Group Goal "Mass Update via goal panel" has too many child goals, a job has been started to process the pushdown changes. Email notification will be sent out once job is done. Click OK to continue." will pop up
- Click on OK
- Wait to receive the email notification that the Master Group Goal pushdown changes job has been completed
- Check the group goal in the Assignee goal plan and the changes are not reflected
This is a known issue and the fix is planned for the 2105 release.
As a workaround, it is possible to create an Ad hoc report on the Team goal in order to get the goal ID for all the assigned users, then use the goal ID in the Beta Goal Import with an UPDATE action add the information on the field that should be updated.
Update Team Goals, team goal, team goal not updated, goal import, assignee , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem