- You want to keep the HANA Cockpit Performance monitor history data of a tenant database at least for a month.
- You have already referred to SAP Note ##2222110 - FAQ: SAP HANA Load History(3. How can the load history collection be configured?).
- Afterwards, you have set the two parameters below to global.ini based on SAP Note ##2222110.
- load_monitor_granularity = 20000 (default = 10000)
- load_monitor_max_samples = 200000 (default = 100000)
- But, the monitor data in Cockpit still shows 10 days data only.
- HANA 2.0
SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.