You are trying to insert information of Products tab in the opportunity or Lead entity, however, when using the paste information from MS Excel in the Products table, the values in the column 'Requested Quantity from Dealer' are not filled.
SAP Cloud for Sale
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work center.
- Go to the Opportunity or Leads view.
- Open any Opportunity Lead and go to Products facet.
- Click Edit button in the opportunity or Lead header.
- Click Paste button.
- Copy data from MS Excel file.
- Paste the data into the table.
You will see that some fields are not filled, they remain blank or field with value 0.00.
This is not supported due to a cross Business Object association.
Cross Business Object association mean that you are copying value from Product to Opportunity witch they are two different BO. Copy/Past is not supported.
This is the system behavior.
Opportunity, Lead, Excel, Copy, Past, Product, Blank, Value , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem