When creating a new ticket and selecting a ticket type the below warning can be seen.
'Service Level With Invalid Status () Found'
SAP Cloud for Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Choose the ‘+’ to create a new ticket.
- Select the Ticket Type as DEF(where DEF is the ticket type).
- Warning message 'Service Level With Invalid Status () Found’ is shown.
In the Service level determination, the service level assigned to the Ticket Type is currently not active.
- Go to the Administrator work center
- Go to the Service and Social view
- Open the link Determine Service Levels
- Open the service level which has Ticket Type DEF maintained.
- Set the status of the service level to Active
determine service level , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem