- This is one Primary SRS (PRS) to many Replicate SRS(RRS) route environment, using table replication definition (repdef) & subscription.
- All SRSs are running on v15.7.1x & the route version to the RRSs is 1500.
- There are more than one RRSs subscribe to the same primary table in the PRS.
- According to New Features in Replication Server Version 15.5, repdef version is introduced since SRS 15.5.
- In this environment, repdef id (objid) should be packed from PRS instead of repdef version because the route version is not 1550 yet.
- In this case, after alter replication definition was issued from PRS, all RRSs (except 1st one or two) hit the following error due to wrong repdef version was packed:
ERROR #5204 DSI EXEC(312 RDS.RDB) - eneric/dsi/dsiutil.c(5168)
Error from unpacker or parser. See previous message for more information.
ERROR #32059 DSI EXEC(312 (1) RDS.RDB) - de/generic/nrm/nrm.c(706)
Invalid object identifier for table or function '<repdef_name>'. id=<xxxx>
id can be either <new repdef version> or <repdef_name>
- repdef version is stored in rs_objects & rs_columns 'version' in the RSSD for that primary table. When this issue happened, repdef version is different than the objid was found.
- There is no BAD ENTRY in the outbound queue, the issue is not exactly like in KBA 2275899.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
CR824263, CR#824263, 824263 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.