Base Amount in Product Tax Header tag of PO Output XML is not being calculated correctly.
Services are being overruled by Materials.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Search and open the Purchase Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Purchase Order).
- Click on the View All button.
- Go to Items tab.
- See that this PO has Material and Service items.
- Click on Preview > Changed PO.
Base Amount for Taxes is not displaying the amount from the Service Items. The same can be seen in the Product Tax Header tag of PO Output XML.
Since the Product Tax code is within the Header, the system expects only one form of Product Tax and grouping is done based on type code and rate type.
This is the current system behavior, our suggestions for this case are the following:
- Create separate POs for Material and Service Items.
- Read the item information and derive the base amounts from there and later sum up if needed.
A change in this logic is currently not possible as this could have repercussions when, in future, other customers create custom forms as the XML logic will be changed.
Base Amount, Product Tax, Tax Base Amount, Purchase Order, Tax , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To