- "Communication Error" appears in Fiori BI Launchpad When refreshing a Web Intelligence (Webi) report retrieving huge data.
- The environment is using Apache Web Server redirect.
- No issue when using only one Tomcat.
- No issue with few data.
- "The proxy timeout has been reached" appears in Fiddler traces
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Fiori BI Launchpad
- biprws (BI Platform Restful Web Service)
- Apache Web Server
- Linux / Unix
webi, big, 4.3, fiorified, F12, proxy, IE, Chrome, Firefox , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.