- You are using the Enterprise Portal Universal Worklist (UWL)
- When a Navigation Action via Portal iView is performed (WebDynpro, UI5, Transaction etc.) the Portal custom theme is used
- The requirement is to not pass the customer theme
- In certain situations, the Portal may pass an incompatible theme (e.g: using a SAPUI5 Action handler and the Portal SAP Tradeshow theme)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Universal Worklist
uwl, theme, theming, custom themes, passing, handing, hand, handed, rendering, display, laf, look, and, feel , KBA , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.