- When running a (complex) query involving joins on multiple views
- Connection is terminated and
- ASE errorlog reports an timeslice error in the module oj_merge_ojblock
timeslice -501, current process infected at 0xf4bf07 (oj_merge_ojblock+0x70)
- Followed by a stacktrace including function calls :
- A full example of the stack trace can be seen in attached file KBA_3033730 _Full_Stack_Example
- Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) - 16.0 SP03 & SP04
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
views, timeslice, oj_merge_ojblock, CR 825614 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.