- Creating a new report off of BEX and HANA data source doesn't show list of connections but gives below error:
- while trying to invoke the method com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty.getValue() of a null object loaded from field com.businessobjects.mds.repository.cms.SdkBipInfoObject$SdkBipInfoObjectProperty.property of an object loaded from local variable 'this'.
- No issue creating repots off of other data sources.
- No issue accessing BW connections and cube from AOLAP.
- Able to see all connections while creating webi report off of bex query and HANA datasource from Webi Rich Client.
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 (BI 4.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 (BI 4.3)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.