Customer wanted time clock to be replaced because of one of the following reasons:
- Keys are not Functional
- Biometric Finger pad is damaged
- Clock is not power up
- Connection issue between clocking and WFS site
SAP Time and Attendance Management by WorkForce Software
Physical clock is damaged.
Workforce needs to provide one of the mentioned solutions
- Replace clock
In any of these cases, following information is required to be submitted before handing over to workforce
- Serial number of the clock
- Model name of the clock
- Shipping name and address for the delivery of new clock
- If you have any functioning clock is on site that can be used to clock in with, until this current clock issue is resolved?
Repair, Replacement, Keypad, Connection, workforce, Time clock , KBA , XX-PART-WFR-TAM , SAP Time and Attendance Management by Workforce Software , Problem