- What are the differences between Interview Scheduling and Interview Central ?
- Are one dependent of the other?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Interview Scheduling is used to "enable recruiters to specify their availability for interviews, organize interviews with other interviewers, and email candidates about available interview times." While Interview Central is used "so that interviewers can use Interview Assessment forms to provide feedback on an applicant."
- Interview Central is not dependent on Interview Scheduling and can be configured to be without interview scheduling.
- Interview Scheduling when enabled is recommended to have Interview Central enabled as it is dependent on Interview Central for rating candidates.
Interview Central, Interview Scheduling, dependency , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions