Some of the components on CSB are not rendering/showing as expected when viewed from the career site.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go the RMK Site.
- Check some of the components (e.g Subscribe Component, Search Component).
- The component does not look like the standard component.
Not Rendering properly:
Framework Type on CSB is not set to "Responsive V3".
- Go to CSB from either Command Center V2 or Admin Center.
- Go to Tools > Import & Export Tab.
- Export the Site Settings (It is recommended to have a another copy as backup).
- Search for the Configuration below.
- Update the configuration and set the property value to "1". The new configuration will look like the one below.
- Save the file and import the file on CSB.
- Go to CSB > Tools > Import and Export > Import Tab > Site Settings.
- Import and once the import is successful, you can reload the RMK site and the components should be rendering properly.
3008375 - How to Display Site Integrations tab in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
CSB Components, Responsive V3, Site Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem