Unable to make changes to the existing Purchase Order
Unable to create a new Purchase Order from Purchase Requisition due to the error: Configuration has status 'Incomplete'.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud 2102
Reproducing the Issue
- App: Create Purchase Order - Advanced
- Other Purchase Order > select the Purchase Order ID
- Item Overview > field: Status for Configuration > Display configuration
- Variant Configuration view opens > Configuration Status: Incomplete
- click on Display/changes
- Try to change the Delivery Qty and click on save
Error: Configuration has status 'Incomplete'.
While creating purchase order - existing logic failed to understand configuration to be copied for Purchase requisition or Sale order.
And it is started writing fresh configuration from scratch - instead of copying.
The issue is resolved and the correction will be delivered with Hotfix Collection S4HANA CE2102 SP05
In this correction, A new BADI check is added where it will check first whether any configuration should be copied from Purchase requisition or Sale order.
if Yes, it will copy and AVC configuration screen will not be editable. With this change configuration will be copied from PR or Sale order, which will avoid creating fresh AVC configuration.
Variant Configuration Status Incomplete in Purchase Order, AVC configuration , KBA , IS-MP , Mill Products , Problem