- ASE 16.0 upgrade to SP03 PL08 HF1/ PL09 fails with the Port Manager encountering Signal 11 errors in the following functions:
Current process (0x33001a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000004a4caa7 (PCI_PLT_realloc+0x7), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000b7ffb62)
- There is no much info on the stack traces following Signal 11 errors.
- Changing port numbers for ASE does not help.
- So far, the errors are seen on SAP Fiori (SAP NW 7.51) systems mainly.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
CR#824354, CR824354, 824354, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.