System doesn't determine a new profit center when the Employee Responsible is changed.
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Modify the Employee Responsible of an existing item.
- Field Profit Center is not substituted with the profit center from new employee.
Profit Center can be automatically determined if
- There is not any FI posting.
- There is not any updated value.
When there is some previous value (e.g.the profit center from the employee responsible) do the following
- Remove the old profit center. This option is only possible in case of no FI posting data.
- Change the employee responsible.
- System should update the new profit center from the new Employee responsible.
KBA , CRM-S4-SRV-CTR , S4CRM: Service Contract , CRM-S4-SRV-SVO , S4CRM: Service Order , Problem