You want to know the steps to record a set of executable actions for a new process step in "Manage your Test Process" App.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Manage your test Process" App.
- Create a Test process.
- Create a new test process in "Manage Your Test Processes" App by clicking on the + button at the left bottom of the screen, enter a name and save.
- In edit mode, click "Open recording" button to record the application.
- Provide the Application tag (Example: "SalesDocument-create"), you can choose it from the F4 help.
- Click submit button.
- The selected application opens in a new tab
- To start the recording, click "Record" button in the previous tab.
- Go to the tab where the selected application is launched. Here, you can view the recording panel. On the recording panel, you can select the following: Read, Check, Pause, Stop
- Perform the executable actions required.
- Click stop recording once it is completed, The application tab closes.
- Save the actions.
Note: The F4 help/value help of S/4 applications is not exhaustive. It shows all the applications where SAP has already created an automate. If an App is not visible in the F4/Search help, please follow steps in KBA 2981082
CA-CTT-S4C, CA-CTT-S4C-MYP, RECORD, S4_PC, OPEN RECORDING, Application tag, S/4HANA Cloud, test, automation, App ID F1709 , KBA , CA-CTT-S4C , CTT-Customer Test Tool, S4C-START for S/4HANA CE , CA-CTT-S4C-MYP , S/4HANA Test Tool FIORI app. Manage Your Processes , Problem