- ASE shuts down unexpectedly.
- The ASE errorlog contains an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module ssql_release() with a stack trace
Current process (0x37750152) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001070cbf (ssql_release+0x146), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000008)
- The stack trace includues routines:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The failed process (spid) held spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN:
Spinlocks held by kpid 930414930
Spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN at address 0x00002aaaac32f500 owned by 930414930
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR824358, CR#824358, 824358, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, statement, cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.