- “Error in ‘<SAP_BI_installDir>/InstallData/setup.engine/dumpmanifestinfo’: free(): invalid pointer: <pointervaluer>” when starting SIA after SAP Lumira server update
- Errors related to libPocoFoundation64.so and symbolic links creation in installation logs. For example:
Unable to create Symlink. [-1]
09:14:36.514 Unable to create Symlink. [-1]
- Symbolic links are created dynamically
- BI Platform and Lumira server are running fine
- The size of libPocoFoundation.so.64 located under <BI_installDir>/InstallData/setup.engine is different than the one located under <BI_installDir>/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/linux_x86
- The size of libPocoFoundation64.so.64 located under <BI_installDir>/InstallData/setup.engine/plat64 is different than the one located under <BI_installDir>/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/linux_x64
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Supported Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Lumira server 2.x
core, dump, install, update, upgrade, Lumira, BI, repair , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.