You have mapped multiple variants for National ID in Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping. When Onboarding is initiated from RCM and one of these values is not sent from RCM, the candidate falls into BPE Error tile and does not show up in New Hire Data Review step.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Map multiple variants for National ID entity in Recruit-to-Hire;
- Do not provide data for all variants;
- Initiate Onboarding for your candidate;
- Candidate will not appear in Onboarding Dashboard;
- Errors can be found in Admin Center > BPE Monitor Process
While mapping National ID Data, you must send data for all variants - Otherwise the Onboarding process creation will fail.
At present you must send data for all National ID mapped variants in Recruit-to-Hire Data mapping.
This is a feature limitation and we always encourage ours customer to provide the feedback and submit a enhancement request to have this new functionality within the future releases. For detailed steps on how to raise an enhancement request please follow the Knowledge Base Article 2090228 on "How to submit an enhancement request".
national, id, mapping, rcm, onb, multiple, variants, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem