- You need to change the "Net due date" field for the vendor or customer invoices
- The "Net due date'' field is not freely available in SAP to update with the desired / required value
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OBB8, Payment Terms, Configuration, Baseline Date FBL*N, payment terms, terms of payment, net due date, arrears, ZFBDT, FAEDT Change Edit , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , FI-AR-AR-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.